PSSC Summer School Content List
June 22 - July 13, 2022
Grades 9-12, 8-3 daily
Daily Sketchbook Assignments, Turn It In Folder (invite only)
MUSIC EDITING LINKS WE USE: ytmp3.cc, bandlab.com, s cloud downloader, BPM checker,
WEEK ONE (3): logo design, my first character, my first animation
WEEK TWO (5): sampling lofi on a type beat, recording audio, using audio to carry the storyline when animation or drawing time runs out, levels design, developer partner teams
WEEK THREE (3): Solo Project
WEEK FOUR (3): FINAL
Field Trips: Mohai? SAM? MoPop? Graf Murals? ID Food Trux? Where are these located in the S Sound? CoCA? Best Graf Murals in S Sound and SeaTown?
SIGNIN: use your first.last@g/highlineschools.org account. PW = student ID #
- Logo Design
- Who am I as an Artist? Artist Bio
- What makes a good story? 5 Basic Stories. What makes Good Art? Mirrors of Human Experience... what's yours?
- Drawing: logos, artists tags, anim, levels & backgrounds,
- Effective Storytelling... Writing & Planning
- Character Cards:
- Characterization: what's your character's back story
- Film: a question in society, creative works, music video, experimental
- Animation: logo blinky, advert, short story, public service announcement
- Art Expression thru Digital Foto?
- What makes us like a song or an artist?
- Analog Live Kit
- Digital & DAW
- Is the music we make truly Original??
- On The Road Simulation & Class Breakdown
- Beat-maker originals
- Foley and Sound FX
- Using Audio to Advance the Action
- self promo
- social responsibility & online ownership
- data, tracking, hits / views / plays
- Public Service: Helping in our community
- Communication & Public Messaging Consequences
- Media Ethics
- Q1:) Who is responsible for song once it is uploaded to Twitch or YouTube?
- Q2:) What do
Students, please contact email@example.com with any questions.